Monday, December 18, 2017

Oh, Joy!


As mentioned in a previous post found HERE, this is another card design that I mailed a few weeks ago. Another quick and easy card using die cut elements adhered to patterned cardstock. I used elements from a kit. It seems as if I always have stuff leftover that goes unused so this way I was able to use almost everything.
The label was stamped then adhered using foam tape over the banner onto the front of the patterned card base. The red sequins were added. The inside was stamped with "Merry Christmas" and decorated with a smaller red banner.

My card is being submitted to:

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #272 (Use red, green and white. Gold
and silver are optional.)





Materials
Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Watercolor Christmas" (front) and "Christmas Bliss" (inside)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: SU! Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Envy Stripe
Misc.: Foam tape & sequins from stash

2 comments:

  1. I love this card kit! The extra sponging that you did really makes the sentiment pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and pretty. It's fun when you use some of the stash from kits. Thanks again for sharing your project with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete